Greer Relief Stocking Stuffer Drive

Ellie Garzony, Section Editor

Do you need service hours or an NHS event? Do you want to support your local Greer community? Greer Relief is in need of stocking stuffer items for the annual Christmas Morning Shoppe. We need your help to bring Christmas cheer to 200+ individuals in need. All donations are due on December 2nd. 

There are several ways that you can get involved. First, students can drop off items in the donation box in the Greer Middle College Lobby. There is a QR code that can be scanned to view the desired items. 

Students can either purchase items on the Amazon Wishlist and ship them to Greer Relief, OR purchase their own items and drop them off at GMC. Students can earn service hours and an NHS event for donating. 

After the donations are collected, students can sign up to help sort the items. This event will likely take place in early December. 

So, what exactly is the Christmas Morning Shoppe? The RENEW Christmas Morning Shoppe is an annual program where our neighbors participate in the RENEW program to earn rewards to participate in the Christmas program which includes family dinners & toys under the Christmas tree. It gives our neighbor a hand with dignity. 

Greer Relief and Resources Agency exists to transform neighbors in need to neighbors who thrive, by providing services to eliminate poverty and help neighbors overcome barriers for success.

Through caring guidance and giving gifts that serve the mind, body, and spirit. YOU can help spread Christmas cheer to our neighbors in need this holiday season.