Best April Fools Pranks from GMC

Miles Stoia, Reporter

Here are 7 great April Fools Day pranks from students and faculty at GMC.

1. Put poppits under a toilet seat and when a person sits down it will make a loud pop and scare the person. (Contributor chose to be anonymous).
  2. Put tape on the sensor of pc mice and they won’t work anymore. You can fix this by simply removing the tape. (By Cole Frese).
  3. My favorite prank is to push all the food into the refrigerator and then fill it with stuffed animals. Now when someone tries to get something to eat, all they can see are cold, fluffy toys that are decidedly not edible”. (Contributor chose to be anonymous).
  4.  Text your friend and say you love them. Hopefully, your friend says they love you too, then text in all caps APRIL FOOLS! (Contributor chose to be anonymous).
  5.  Cover a bar of soap in nail polish, so the next time someone goes to use it won’t give them any soap. (Contributor chose to be anonymous).
  6. Mr. Lowman’s son Ben took a shower, placed cups of water on the floor in the bathroom, then yelled to come quickly because there was water “all over the bathroom floor.” (Mr. Lowman).
  7.  One person played a prank on the people pranking them! When this person saw the toilet was wrapped in plastic wrap, they mixed up some water and hot chocolate powder, smeared it on the plastic wrap and their hands, and came out of the bathroom yelling about how it was not funny and that there was a mess everywhere! The people that played the prank were horrified until it was revealed it was hot chocolate on their hands and not… well, you know.  (contributor chose to be anonymous).