The Forge

The Student News Site of Greer Middle College Charter High School

The Forge

The Forge

What is Palworld?

Nimara Fiori
Title: Palworld muestra su curiosa jugabilidad en su primer tráiler oficial Author: Nimara Fiori URL: https://www.fantasymundo.com/palworld-muestra-su-curiosa-jugabilidad-en-su-primer-trailer-oficial/

Palworld was released on January 19th, 2024 and sold 6.5 million copies in the first week alone, and 12 million copies have been sold so far. 

Palworld is an open-world survival game with a creature-capture element similar to Pokemon. Palworld is a game that features Pokemon-like creatures/animals. Several players refer to Palworld simply as “Pokemon with guns” due to the creatures’ (Pals’) use of firearms and the game’s violent nature. 

The game peaked at 2.2 million concurrent players (players playing at one time), second in Steam’s history, and second in concurrent players only to PUBG (Player Unknown Battle Grounds). 

Pocketpair, Palworld’s developers, continue to add new pals, story elements, and fix bugs to improve the game and keep players invested. 

Palworld has captured the hearts of Pokemon fans and isn’t going anywhere soon.