The Forge

The Student News Site of Greer Middle College Charter High School

The Forge

The Forge

Unearthing Underrated Gems

In the fast-paced world of news media, some stories tend to sparkle brilliantly while others, equally deserving of attention, quietly smolder in the background. 

At The Forge, our mission has always been to shine a light on the hidden treasures, the unsung heroes, and the overlooked narratives that make our world a richer place.

In this special feature, we delve deep into the realm of hidden gems in The Forge, where we unearth and celebrate those underrated articles that deserve a moment in the spotlight. 

#1 Too Old to Trick or Treat by Ellie Garzony

In this article, Ellie Garzony takes a deep dive into the rules and regulations of trick or treating. Take a look to see if there’s a legal limit to trick or treating in your state.

#2 Some St. Patrick’s Day Customs & Traditions by Jackson Bass

Jackson Bass looks into the truth of St. Patrick’s Day. Read and find out what you didn’t know about this famous holiday.

#3 Month of April by Ansa Thomas  

Ansa Thomas takes a look into my favorite and birth month, April. In this article, you can learn about all the ins and outs of April’s monthly recognitions and celebrations. 

These wonderful articles feature the talent at The Forge to engage and entertain our audience. 

Maybe it is time to take a deep dive into The Forge. You never know what you’re going to find.