The Forge

The Student News Site of Greer Middle College Charter High School

The Forge

The Forge

What Pedro Pascal Movie Matches Your Favorite Subject

It’s no secret that in the past two years, Pedro Pascal’s fame has skyrocketed, but his work isn’t only limited to movies. He has been seen in several shows, short films, and even a music video since his career began. 

Pascal has been in 47 shows and movies in total. So what should you start with? Let’s look at your favorite school subject to find out.

English: If you love such a complicated subject, you could probably use a simple action comedy. Kingsman: The Golden Circle is a great place to start. It’s filled with mindless action, tasteful fashion, and very clever one-liners. You should probably watch Kingsman: The Secret Service first in order to understand the plot, but if you’re only there for Pascal skip right on to The Golden Circle. 

History: We’re no strangers to Mr. Gallion sharing all of the gritty details in history class. If this is something you look forward to, then check out Triple Frontier. This movie is a twist on your average war film. A group of friends go on one last mission to stop a drug-lord and things don’t exactly go as they planned. It’s great for those who love dark action films.

Math: If you love math I suggest watching The Mandalorian. I can’t really explain my thought process around this one, but I’m a Pedro Pascal expert, so just trust me.

Biology: Biology isn’t for everyone, but it might be for you. If you love learning about cells and mutations, and all things life related then you would love The Last of Us. It follows the story of Joel Miller and Ellie surviving a zombie apocalypse caused by a fungal infection. The visuals are incredibly beautiful and who doesn’t love a good zombie apocalypse?

Forensics: Sawicki keeps everyone engaged (and a little frightened) in her forensics class. If this is your favorite class, watch Narcos. This show is based on the true story of Pablo Escobar and his drug ring. It’s interesting, frightening, and action-filled. Sawicki would be proud. 

P.E.: Alright let’s face it. If P.E is your favorite subject you probably love superhero movies. With that being said check out We Can Be Heroes. Overall it’s a cute movie that ends happily and has a great message. 

Art: Wonder Woman 1984 is full of bright colors, fantastic visuals, and fictional settings that are amazingly designed. If art is your favorite class, definitely give this movie a shot. You can watch it over and over and find something new every time. 

Misc.: If your favorite subject isn’t listed don’t think I forgot about you! There’s one show that covers pretty much everything and that’s Game of Thrones. Even though Pascal only appears for one season, he still steals the show. It’s worth the wait I promise. 

Pedro Pascal is an incredibly talented actor. I recommend checking out at least one of his movies. You won’t be disappointed!